Saturday, August 23, 2008

"Whither Thine Posts?"

...so asks my more eloquent of readers, all of whom exist solely in my mind.

Honestly, I've been feeling overwhemled by post-worthy material and flush with exhaustion. My 9-5 retail job has me wasted every day, and the side effects from my self-adjusted dose of effexor has me nearly hypomanic early in the day and then sleepy and tired in the evening. I've been sleeping 10 to 11 hours a night, which, since I have little to occupy my free time, hasn't been so bad at all. It's just you, the hypothetical blog readers that suffer.

I've also been avoiding writing about a girl I like... mostly because the topic is so jumbled and confusing and involved and because it's an issue that has been ongoing for the past three plus months and even just thinking about what I'd need to write to get it all out is exhausting.

Let's call her Lucy (not her real name). I'm absolutely crazy about her and the feeling is quite mutual. I haven't felt this way about anyone in over 7 years.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

Too bad she's fucking married.

That's all I'm going to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment